Companies that tell our history
Know some of our clients:
High levels of satisfaction
SISTAC has two operational bases able to execute services as offshore/underwater equipment construction, assembly and tests. Here are some of the successful services performed:
- Construction and assembly of structures at offshore units;
- Assembly of underwater risers;
- Construction and assembly of underwater structures and equipment;
- Equipment in carbon steel, stainless steel, super duplex and other special alloys;
- Load test;
- Tightness test;
- Hulls and underwater structures welding, including techniques using cofferdam;
- Welding in hard to reach places (with rope access);
- Inspection and change of offloading hoses (exportation lines).
Inspection, assembly and repair of underwater equipment and risers
SISTAC divers have training and experience to perform underwater inspection, assembly and repair of equipment and risers.
Some of the successful solutions performed:
- Risers and pipeline integrity;
- Decommissioning of pipeline, casing and conductor;
- Underwater welding and assembly;
- Exchange of thrusters and other equipment;
- Installation/substitution of anodes.
Monitoring of underwater operations with support, photos and filming with divers and ROV.
Some of the successful projects performed:
- Monitoring of equipment exchange operations on probes;
- Survey for hard to reach areas;
- Underwater surface mapping and underwater field arrangement.
Uwild with vessel support
Working with own vessels since 2012, SISTAC has gathered unique expertise to perform dives from its own vessels. For situations when POB (People on Board) is limited, we perform the hull inspection with dives from a support vessel. In this way it is possible to reduce POB and the final time of the inspection campaign.
Onshore and Offshore NDT
Kinds of Non-destructive Tests successful performed:
- Thickness measurement;
- Weld inspection;
- Magnetic particle;
- Penetrating liquid;
- Visual inspection;
- Electrochemical potential.